ASDAN is a pioneering curriculum development organisation and awarding body, offering programmes and qualifications that explicitly grow skills for learning, skills for employment and skills for life. At The Cavendish High Academy we recognise the importance of developing these skills and therefore use Asdan as our awarding body. All students at school follow an accreditation pathway.
By using Asdan we aim to:
- Promote active and experiential learning
- Celebrate the diversity of multi-talented young people
- Encourage, engage and motivate learners
- Reward a range of learning styles and contexts
- Develop skills for learning, skills for employment and skills for life
- Make learning relevant and transferable